Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lion King

 - Crew Hem Sweater Black, Topshop, £18 - Collar Lace Top in Aubergine, Topshop, £16 - Cross Knecklace, Miss Selfridge - Shorts ( cut up jeans ), H&M - MACHO Black Patent Laceup boots, Topshop, £38 - 

 My favourite shoes at the moment, dupe for Dr Martens. They are good quality and look pretty much                 the same.
- Whole outfit from H&M - Leahter Jacket, Green Long Sleeve Jersey Top, Elasticated Grey Skirt, Cream/Beige Army Style Boots -
                                          - AMAZING Studded Belt, Kids Section in H&M -
                                                 ---------------------------------------
So today me, mum and my sister all went to see Lion King at Bristol Hippodrome, and I thought it would be a great oppotunity to take a quick picture of the outfits we were going to wear. My outfit is quite casual but the lace collared top and the watch gives the outfit a bit of femininity. I didn't want to go to casual and wear trousers to I wore a pair of wool tights with some shorts I had cut up, and added studs to give the outfit a bit of edge, then I finished of the outfit with a great leather rucksack that I got from my nan. My sister on the other hand went for a slighty more dressy outfit with the flowy grey skirt, but again to give the outfit a bit more edge and make it more casual she add a studded belt and a simple black faux leather jacket and a pair of worn boots. Both outfits are very comfortable and look effortless and they are both kept up warm while in the theatre and outside.
                                         -------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          xo, Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits!

    I've been thinking about buying the Topshop boots and was wondering if they're true to size? Some of the reviews said they run big, did you have to go a size down?

    Thank you so much!
    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!

      I didn't have any problem with the size of the boots, I am size five and I bought a five and they fit perfectly! I really recommend the boots, they literally go with everything, and I have got a lot of use out of them. They are a very good purchase, if you have further questions I am willing to answer.

      Thanks for reading, if you have any post requests dont hesitate to ask:)

      Delete
  2. Perfect, thank you so much! I think I'll definitely be ordering them now!

    ReplyDelete