Monday 29 October 2012

Wish List

                                                      
                                                                     --------------------------------
Hiya guys, so in around a week it's my birthday so I thought I'd do a kind of wish/birthday list post just to show you things I'm really hoping to get and get very get use out of them. So I've been really loving the GEEK jumpers and tops Topshop have been doing, I know quite a few people who have got the tops as they do them in blue, red, and green I think, the top is £18 and the jumper is £28 which isn't that bad considering it's Topshop, but I see that other shops like Miss Guided have similar tops.

 Another thing which I don't expect on getting for my birthday but if I save up I might get is the American Apparel Disco Pants, now I have ALWAYS wanted a pair of these but they are just so expensive at £74. My sister has a pair of the Disco Pants but sadly they do not fit me so I always get very jelous when she wears them.

 Also I have a bit of a obsession with watches, now my sister has decided to take back the watch I'd been wearing I have asked for a gold Casio watch, I have seen many reviews and one of my friends has got it, and it's just made me want it so much it's quite light weight and I like that fact it is shows digital time, you can get different colour Casio's but I prefer the completely gold one I feel it is more sophisticated and could bring a whole outfit together.

I am absolutely in love with Taylor Swift, I listen to all of her song and I feel she is an great inspiration to young girls and some teenage girls! So I have heard some of the songs on her new album and have decided I really want it. I prefer to get CD's instead of downloading because I listen to a lot of music in the car.

I have seen a lot of people wearing 'above the knuckle rings', and I got very interested in them. I have been trying to see where you can get them, and found that on regal rose you can get a cross and a skull ring for £8 each and on Ebay you can pretty much get anyone because...well its Ebay. But I like the simplicity of the plain 'above the knuckle rings'.

Last year for my birthday I asked for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Because I watch a lot of YouTube videos, I have seen a lot of YouTubers rave about this palette! It is basically 12 neutral, everyday shades that are matt and shimmery and look good on any colour skin, weather your very pale like me or quite dark in skin tone. It also comes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion which is very famous in the beauty world.

So there is some of the things I have asked for, for my birthday and have on a general wish list! If there is anything on this that you want me to tell you about just ask, thanks for reading and I might do a 'what I got for my birthday' post.
                                                     ---------------------------------------
                                                                    Ellen, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment