Monday 9 March 2015

Update


Well, to say I have neglected my blog would have to be a massive understatement. Looking back at my last posts I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on here. The only excuse I can think of for this is that I have had the busiest but most amazing year.

Let's start with the fact that I have finally finished high school with what I deem to be good grades, and am now a student at sixth form studying psychology, english literature, 3d art and fine art which I am currently loving. In spite of this, I have to warn those of you who are not yet at sixth form that it is not what you think it will be like, it is not relaxing or less stressful than GCSE. If anything it's worse. However, having my friends around me makes it slightly more bearable. To make things more stressful, I now have to look at which uni I'd like go to and basically sort out my life which I don't think I'm quite prepared to do. Whilst the idea of university is rather scary, I feel the actual prospect of it is quite exciting. I plan to study Fashion and Editorial Make-up artistry or completely opposite to that Forensic Psychology (we will see where life takes me I suppose.) As of yet I have no idea which uni I actually would like to go to but that should soon change after the mass of open days I have lined up.

I'm now 17, finally and have managed to save up enough money to buy myself a car. I've passed my theory but still have the dreaded practical test to do. I still don't have a job which is absolutely infuriating, but I was able to snatch a Christmas temp job at John Lewis which I absolutely loved but on the other hand was very stressful as I had to work 18 hours whilst also being in school 5 times a week for 6-7 hours a day, but I got through it and earned myself a very suitable amount for me to shop for clothes and make-up,

Apart for one of the best summers i've had with my friends and all the little things that aren't really worth writing about, that's all that has really been happening in the life of Ellen Langstaff-Roberts (I'm sorry for the ridiculous last name). I really hope to keep up the blogging but I can't make any promises that i'll be doing it like twice a week because I am getting near the end of my AS levels and have exams coming up very soon. However, after that it may be more frequent.

Hope I haven't bored you too much with the story of my life, but thanks for reading.

xo
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment